Tuesday, February 3, 2009

AND we're BACK!!! : "The most beautifulest thing in the world just like thaaaat" pt9: Monie Love

Yeahhhhhhh I'm bringing back the the old format of my blog, and with that being said, I have to start it off right! ladies and gentlemen and my imaginary readers of this blog (drum roll) I bring to MONIE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me say, i have the biggest crush on Monie in the middle where she at in the middle!!!! I'm soo serious... she is the greatest. Hip hop icon.... one of the greatest female mc's to do it (there are no more these days) hiphop radio personality, and mother of 4... From Ladies first to her own solo work, she proved that women had a place in this industry.  I love when people do inspiring things like that.  She is also, probably the first black british female to sign a major record deal!!!! crazy..... shout out one of my favorites Slick Rick the RULER!!!!!
  
1. She's a very beautiful women..... super cute
2. LOVE HER ACCENT!!!!!! 
3. Her music is DOPE!!!
4. She has a mind of her own (remember when she told off young jeezy) 
5. SHE's BAD!!!!! (watch out kerry washington and yaya decosta, i might have a new favorite) 
6. She looks nice even in a hoody and glasses (peep video below) 




D-Nice Presents True Hip-Hop Stories: Monie Love from D-Nice on Vimeo.

No comments: