Friday, January 23, 2009

One of the best beats I have ever heard in my entire life........Nujabes is the shit!!!!!

Who knew that Samurai Champloo would introduce me to do this man and his incredible music... this is perfection... it evokes so much emotion.... I love this... and him being Japanese.. proves my theory that people who are creators or fans of hip hop outside of America embrace the "REAL SHIT"... REAL music... REAL instrumentation... boom bap... hip hop that "WE" all love... not this hybrid bullshit that's coming out today... this is real... you can tell he was influenced by Pete Rock, Large Professor, Preemo, and Jay-Dilla.... even if he doesn't know... he was influenced by them.... but i love how in most of his music he plays A LOT of original music over the samples..... A LOT of music.... this man is about to get a lot of money from me... cause I'm bout to start collecting his entire collection.  

1 comment:

BDot: The Inspirmentalist said...

this beat is pretty official. i love the keys on it and the vocals are great as well

-mental