Thursday, August 14, 2008

WWW.GHAYGOOD.COM

Live in the South Jersey/Camden/Philly Area??? Need professional photos done...and I MEAN PROFESSIONAL... for reasonable prices... Ladies and Gentlmen I introduce...da da da dahhhhhhhh Greg Haygood... Photograper extrodinarie!!!! (he's also a hell of a wii tennis teammate). This young man has enough talent to make any photographer you've ever seen, look like they're using a disposable camera... armed with a Nikon D3 and an imagination out of this world, Greg takes photography to the next level. With Clients like Young Chris from Rocafella Records, Producer Dilemma, and many more... you know you can trust the work that Greg puts into his pictures... Here are a few pictures taken from ghaygood.com

My favorite picture (fries)



Love the tux pic...

So... convinced now? Greg Haygood...Family man, Wii Tennis Champion, and Master Photographer... HOLLA AT HIM! at http://www.ghaygood.com/, send a message if interested to greg@ghaygood.com... his blog is pretty good too... and i don't say that for most (as a matter of fact, i'm adding his blog to my links right now).... If you live in Willingboro, You need to go to Greg's studio and get pics the right way , not from those other guys... and hey, don't miss the big sale this summer...
Peace.... Yah2!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww man. thanks. youmyboi

I appreciate the love. For real tho you need to come peep the final studio. Its crazy...

I have my alphabet goin... I'm on H, you have until Y to get by the crib...