Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Childhood was animated/ part 7 I think? Munny Munny Munny Munny MUNNY!!!!


I love being a big kid... I love cartoons... I love toys... I LOVE TOYS... Up until now, the only toys that I have are vintage action figures, or toys from childhood shows, like Voltron, X men figures, and things like that ... But what I always wanted to start a collection of was designer toys...One of my first blogs ever was about KIDROBOT... and yesterday I was surprised... I came home, and my babe came over all crazy, and she brought me a M******F***ing MUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super joe... this is pretty much the best gift that I've ever gotten..and I can't wait to start decorating it....(hopefully I don't mess it up) :0)

No comments: