Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Discovery of Greatness on the Internet pt.2: "We Need Girlfriends"

It's been about a year now since I discovered this hilarious "online" sitcom called We Need Girlfriends. It's about three friends Rod, Tom, and Henry, living together in Astoria Park NYC... the 10 episode season is showing these characters going through breakups, bad choices, dates, and their own personal relationships. Tom is kind of shy, well spoken, and thinks things through. Rod is a loudmouth, cursing, womanizing, douchebag-like guy who prides himself in his dvd collection. And Henry is a soft spoken, kinda of nerdy/but witty kind of guy who worries about everything and is a religious X-files fan...lol Henry's the best character if you ask me... I wathched every episode at least 4 or 5 times... and it's good solid comedy, and well put together... After they received many views and reviews on the net, CBS picked them up for a pilot that'll be aired in September...of course I'll be watching, also, check out their entire online season at http://www.weneedgirlfriends.tv/ ... i'm giving a thanks to Ragtag productions and Steven Tsapales for creating this great show....
Episode THREE: MYSPACE... my favorite episode

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad I peeped it out. I watched all the shows and was trippin out on everyone of em