Friday, January 11, 2008

My Childhood was Animated pt.2: The Greatest Anime Ever/ The Dragonball Trilogy

My Childhood was animated/most fell off, but just as long as Anna made it/ in the present, kids still get presents and say as long as Santa made it/ such things were so fabricated/ on the creative side, you have no idea what Anime did..... In the mid 80's after his successful manga "Dr. Slump", Akira Toriyma, created the most exciting, respected manga of all time, Dragonball...As a kid, this story turned me out to Anime and changed me forever...It made me different in many ways from my music, to the way i thought. The story of a lost civilations, friendship, death, innocence, determination, strength, and family All revolve around Goku and his entire journey. The story was origninally just two series', Dragonball and Z...but TOEI animation was so successful, with the help of Toriyama, the created the non manga/anime only GT... This video is of the final episode where they showcase Goku's entire Journey...enjoy...Arigato Toriyama Sensei.. Peace Yah

No comments: