Thursday, January 17, 2008

2nd Entry of "The Most Beautifulest Thing in the World....just like that"



Here we are again...It's my second pick for, "The Most beautiful thing in the world segment" goes to (drum roll please) Jennifer Hudson. Whenever I look at her, she looks like one of the girls that a lot of guys wanna holla at but are either too intimidated by her or, wouldn't say antying because she's not a "little" woman.. Reasons why I think she's BAD....#1. She can sing her a** off...I have a thing for woman that sing, anyway anyway.... #2. Even when she tries to be modest, she comes off slighty arrogant, and I love that...I have my reasons... #3. Her face is gorgeous....like flawless....strong jaw line, but still has a soft looking demeanor when she smiles, and she looks good in anything....#4. Forgot to mention that she has a smoking hot body but thats neither here nor there... Jennifer Hudson proved that she's beautiful and multitalented..enough to have an oscar huh... pretty much... I will end this by being childish and saything that "SHE IS SO BANGIN....." (yes, i'll be ending all of these segments like that...peace yah

No comments: