Sunday, March 22, 2009

World Series: Japan vs USA (I'm half way through the game)

VS
Right now I'm watching the World Series... It's the Semi Finals... when I walked in the room, Japan was losing 2 to 1, and after a few innings, now the score is Japan up 6 to 2.. KILLING THESE MUTHA FUCKIN Hillbillies!!!!! Now, yes I'm American... but one... I love Japan, and two, it's time for these little Japanese to be the ones to Humble these big dumb MF's from thinking that they're the best at every damn thing... remember that dude who said all the crazy racist shit at that press conference when the world series started about the US starting baseball and none of these countries can beat them.... well, I'd like to see his face now... cross your fingers, I hope Japan whoops they're hot dog and cracker jack eating asses!!!!!!! EEKEYYYYYYYYY NIHONGO!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

BDot: The Inspirmentalist said...

JAPAN FOR THE WIN!!!!

I SOOOOOOO WANNA GO THERE!!!!