Saturday, January 10, 2009

yo

I haven't been blogging... busy... and when i'm not busy i'm tired... like today... but I will say... 30 Rock is my favorite new show (only cause the Wire is over)... but Tracey Morgan is becoming one of my favorite new comedians.... and Tina Faye is a genius.... writer, star, funny as sh**... anyway... Still on the tremendous grind (not that anyone asked) but... yeah... traveling endlessly everyday... studying... practicing my studies... writing music on the bus... reading... trying to become a perpetual student... (I'll write a blog on the book i'm reading soon).  ....let me see what else... gradually disliking tv more and more and falling deeper in love with the internet as months pass by... (I'm a computer junkie) ... I'm happy with my relationship... my girlfriend is awesome... probably too good to be true... too too good... so thats awesome... I haven't bought any vinyl in a while... only because I've found alternatives to hunting for them at the moment (that's a secret) I'm still out of shape... but instead of trying to jump into a crazy workout that i'll eventually quit and gain back the weight... I've been reading and trying to focus on a plan that I can efficiently execute and not have to worry about being unhealthy ever again... we'll see... well... that's my updat... I'll be back to blog later... Peace  Yah

1 comment:

Jazzie said...

You are wonderful Babe :-) I love you