Saturday, December 20, 2008

In my early teen years...vol1: 2 Songs were my favorite

Xzibit's "Papparzi" was probably my favorite beat for a cool two years .... this song is so dope... and he killed these verses.. I can't believe this is considered "old school" 

...and Canibus' "Buckingham Palace" was what i referred to as "the Perfect Song" i loved it so much.. this made me tear up listening to this...it brought back so many memories... i knew every word back then... The beat... the verses... the call and response chorus.... everything is crazy... When i wasn't feeling too good.. i'd pop a tape in with this song and everything would be better... this is hip hop around the time it started turning into whatever it is now... people can shit on canibus all they want.... but he embodied what every mc wanted to be at that time...

No comments: