Sunday, September 7, 2008

Internet No No's part III

I'm very flattered that people come to my blog and read...only a few... but some people come read my blog, get ideas, then go back to their pointless blogs and format their posts the same way I do, have similar topics, and similar interests as me... Just like I told "SOME" people before... GET YOUR OWN PERSONALITY... it's really frustrating..I mean c'mon... I love anime and toys, now you love anime and toys. I buy vintage video games......... YOU buy vintage video games... I post what my favorite this and that are, you post ...and so on and so on... either this is just a huge coincidence or I'm very observant... I'm too old to be pointing stuff out like this...but everytime I have an idea or brainstorming about something and either post it. Or tell someone...all of a sudden, they want to be proactive about my idea and pass it off as their own...same for what I like... JUST STOP IT whoever you are >>> Thanks...

1 comment:

Travis Brown said...

wow....
i just came by this blog today by hitting the next blog button.....and this blog looked nice.....then i see this one right here......and if people are jockin' you, then this MUST be a better blog than i thought lls. personally, i'm not into anime and toys that much, but i like vintage video games, and i like seeing what different people post. So i'll probably be back here at this blog, randomly commenting something, i'm sure.....so yeah, nice blog.