Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Can't "F'ing beleive this PART ONE!!!!!!!!!!!: Dragonball Movie starts promotion


Thanks to my mans Terek the Cartoonist (an artist/rapper/anime lover as well) Filled me in today about the Dragonball movie that's coming out mid next year.. now, usually Terek will hit me up, tell me some info bang bang, in and out, its usually an Oh My God this or that...NAW...today.. he sent me a da da dunnnnnn a promotional POSTER AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are really coming out with this movie. On behalf of Dragonball fans all over the world..please do not ruin Akira Toriyama's masterpeice... It's like I almost hope its good even though I'm completely against it... look at this...
My heart is so broken right now people... Justin Chatwin....? You are in for the critique of a LIFETIME... you have a hell of a roll to play...Son Goku is the most charismatic/energetic/impulsive/lighthearted/strong willed character I've ever seen..HONESTLY (the Japanese son Goku...not that English Bullshit dubb) So... I'll be watching... let's end on a great note with this vid.

No comments: