Sunday, August 24, 2008

We Have a New Champion: Daniel Derhs

I was watching the BMX championship today, and it all came down to Daniel Dehrs verses Michael Spinner...Now... the reason why this was so special, is because last year these two were in the top two and faced off for the title, and Mike Spinner rode his way to victory...BUT, with almost equal performances throught the prelims, when it came to the finals, and one mistake from Mike Spinner, Daniel took the title... (I was really rooting for Mike, cause his style is a bit more aggressive and looks better) BUT Nonetheless, Daniel did his damn thing and took the crown... it was super exciting, and I'm about to research my way into going to my first BMX show the next time they're in a skate park or stadium in Philly... Here's the vid from last year, I'm sure the new one will be up soon.. Peace Yah2 OLYMPICS TAKE THAT!!!

No comments: