Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I I I'm an alien from outer spaaace...

....I'm a cyber girl without a face, a heart, or a mind!!!!!!
Welcome to Metropolis... Let's walk down Neon Valley Street...
I wrote a blog about Janelle Monae, a while back, I love her music, but now it's on another level of love for her... I just purchased the rerelease (official store release) of Janelle Monae's METROPOLIS SUITE ONE: THE CHASE... It has two more tracks then the downloadable album did... "Mr. President" and "Smile"... This album is so much worthy of having physically in your hands, the album art is CRAZY DUMB HOT... goes right along with the concept as expected...
It has a synopsis of the plot when you first open the album, showing a picture of what Metropolis looks like... this is nuts...
In the year 2719 cyborg Cindi Mayweather is wanted for falling in love with a human being, which is against the law in Metropolis... It is immediately announced that Cindi is WANTED and that she is to be disassembled by Bounty
Hunters... This is where "The Chase" begins...
My favorite three tracks are either "Violet Stars Happy Hunting!!!", "Many Moons", or "Sincerley, Jane"...
1.Her voice is amazing
2.The lyrics are probably the best in the industry right now
3.The concept blows my mind
4.Artistically was pulled off so great
5.The production is unlike anything out, puts you in the mood of the plot
6.Nice and short, 7 tracks...
7.Only $5.99.. can't beat it...
Please BUY THIS ALBUM... PLEASE...If you are a fan of music, and don't know her....still, take risks, because back in the day, you couldn't "try" music before you bought it, you just bought it and hoped for the best... you won't be upset..

No comments: