Thursday, July 31, 2008

The RETURN OF-----The most Beautifulest Thing in the Wold just like thaaaat part8: Bre



~~~ Brown skin lady...where you goin.. I like the way you walk..I like the way you move...I'd like to do that there~~~~ *Blackstar* Not because the majority of black people prefer light-skin women, not because most black and brown women are looked down on as less beautiful, and not because I'm brown skin, But as you all should know by now I LOVE BROWN and BLACK women, the rest of y'all can hate on them..my momma's brown...:) hey mom... my lady is brown :) hey Jazzie.. So, with that said and done, let's move onto the next installment of "TMBTW"... BRE from America's Next Top Model cycle 5 (which happens to be my favorite reality show ever.. *I don't say no homo* lol...

Let me say, that I was rooting for Bre super duper hard when this season was on... This Harlem native made it to the top three I believe, and missed out on the prize money and contract, BUT!!!! Obviously is still doing her thing and is signed to Ford modeling agency...(she still WON!) , and is traveling the world and living out here dreams. I say that while remembering Tyra bringing here back for a guest appearance on ANTM cycle 8... She was giving the girls pointers and she briefly mentioned doing fashion shows in other countries.. which makes me come to the conclusion that she's doing just fine...
Her charisma, soft features, gorgeous smile, and thick NYC accent' made this girl one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life... hands down... watch this clip


Time for the theme song...until our next beauty.... Peace

No comments: