Saturday, June 7, 2008

Random Meetings part Two: Bre (Real World Hollywood)

(this one's not really a meeting....more like a sighting)... Me and Liz went to the Franklin Mills Mall to look for some clothes and stuff...sooooo we went in to some girly store...(i don't know these things..) and Liz is like "hey there's the girl from the Real world....and I looked up and it was Bre from the Real World Hollywood... Now... I was gonna say "hi" but then I thought to myselt..."WHY???" she's not important to me enough to say hi....I'm not sh**ing on her...but I had know reason to greet her... The only thing that bothered me....and this always did...was that she had the SAME HAIR IN from when she was on the show...that s**t had to have been filmed more then a half a year ago....it looked HORRIBLE...I was deeply offended...LOL...it looked like a rats nest...I'm not trying to be mean but fuck that....!!! THE END

No comments: