Monday, June 2, 2008

The Most Beautifulest Thing in the World Blog #7: Tiana Nichelle

When I dream of Eve then I believe in wealth/ Who can come to me in need but doesn't need my help/ When I kiss her cheek I'd see that she would melt/ mirrors for eyes, so when I look at her I see myself/...

Sooooooo.... I usually do this section of my blog on attractive celebrities... But... Some people are celebrities to people personally... So... As I move on, This Blog is abou Tiana Nichelle... No, that's not her real name...and why did I block out her eyes in these pics...ahhh..I don't like putting people i personally know on blast, so I did it this way...plus, with the "mirrors for eyes line..." I thought it would pretty cool to do it like that.

Tiana Nichelle...I've known her since almost the beginning of grade school... yeah I know....a long time.. admired her from a far for many years... Was finally blessed with her prescence recently.. Beautiful as all outdoors....(what does that mean...lol) really...just plain gorgeous... Funny as hell... intelligent... independent... fun to be around. I feel this energy about Tiana Nichelle, just being around her. I don't get that from MOST people. From now on, I can only be around people like that in my life. One's who are just a pleasure to be around..and just a beautiful person alltogether...


Nothing but smiles and laughs when I'm around Tiana. She makes me want to be a better person... yeah that's joe to say... but it's true... I almost feel like I don't deserve to be around a person like her until I get my sh** straight...really. I know that putting some one on a pedestal isn't cool...and is corny, but f*** it if it's the truth you know...Besides being bangin...and fun and all that other chocolatey goodness...I see a great person... always was...
Told you I'd put it in a blog!...it wasn't just a line... :)

^^^The theme song to this segment^^^ Peace!

No comments: