Saturday, May 31, 2008

Random Meetings Part ONE: Marsha Ambrosius

Ok, so... last night my friend Nate calls me and says "What you doing?" I was working on this game that me and Tiana Nichelle would be playing the next day... He says "I'm coming over, lets go to philly..." ok... so I stopped what I was doing, got dressed, and we drove to philly all crazy... fine...we went to Old City for a second where it was crazy, dumb, stupid crowded... There was maaaaaaaaad people out last night... The whether was perfect...So after we left out of old city, we decided to go down South Street, which I haven't been on in so long... Now, I don't get star struck... I just don't, but as soon as we hit the street from Penns Landing, maybe 4 to 5 stores down, we walk by a group of people taking a picture with a cell phone........at night.....so i'm thinking, this must be a good photo op if you're dumb enough to try and use a cell phone cam at night so as we walk by, I stop... and I was SOOOO JOE!!! cause It Marsha Ambrosius from FLOETRY!!!! You have to understand, she is one of my favorite singers...When people ask, if you ever had the chance to work with any singer after getting established in the music industry, who would it be??? I have FOUR names I always say... Brandy, Marsha A., Yummi Bingham, and Janelle Monae... so for me to meet her I was super excited...I stopped her and said "Excuse me....Marsha??" she said "yes." then i said "You have one of the best voices I've ever heard, you're voice is beautiful, yadda yadda on her dick some more, yadda yadda ya" and she said thank you and i let her go... It was joe but I kept my cool... just glad I shook her hand... and that concludes the first entry of Random Meetings.... Peace Yah2!!!!

1 comment:

Cal da chief said...

Whats the deal with her anyway, i heard and thought she was signed to somehow dealin with Dre'..Anyway she's the truth yo she killed that "its gettin late" Live on, i wanna say it was mtv2 unplugged or something (who knows?) bottom line....she KILLZ!