Friday, May 16, 2008

6th entry of "The Most Beautifulest Thing in the World":Anika Noni Rose

Question??? Where the BROWN girls at... 'F' that, its not my dislike for the worship for "light women" but i ACTUALLY like... LOVE....Black and Brown women... SO... since I'm hitting this subject I present the newest entry to TMBTW....ANIKA NONI ROSE....you probably never knew her name huh?.... she wasn't our favorite dream girl...or our second for that matter, but Dammit, she did her thing and is on her way...

Now, I'm not gonna lie...when i first seen her in the "Dream Girls" flick, I thought to myself, "that girl looks kinda weird". I don't know what it was, she has big big eyes and her mouth isn't shaped like the average person. But my taste in women looks for unique features anyway, so after the first two hours of the movie, I started to notice how beautiful she was, on top of being a great actress... (another great thing about her is...) she actually sang her parts in the movie. Playing third to powerhouse voices like Beyonce and J.Hudson you'd expect an actor/actress to be super intimidated huh?...well thats baning that she did sing, i'm glad i found that out... well, look out for this young talented beautiful women in the future, I predict we'll be seeing her and many more "Brown girls" doing their thing very soon... Peace

No comments: