Saturday, May 3, 2008

5th entry of "The Most Beautifulest thing in the World" just like that: Kerry Washington

So....this is super duper waaaay over do... But the newest entry that probably should've been first is KERRY Washington..First of all...I'm gonna admit, that I NEVERRR seen her until Ray came out, my first reaction was "WHO IS THAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!" I never seen her ealier movies like Save the last dance and all that chocolatey goodness... Speaking of chocolatey goodness..I want to break down why I put her as this entry... 1. Look at her, she's a beautiful women, who I actually consider a good actress 2. she looks kinda weird (those who know me, know I like women that look different) and she has a big forehead and her upper lip is huge...thats bangin to me, don't ask 3. She gets respectable roles, unlike Lisa Raye, with her wack movies 4. and I like the way she talks when she's doing interviews, she speaks proper 5. last but not least she was the main character in "SHE HATE ME".....If you're a dude....and never seen this movie.... you're wil'in!!!!!!!

No comments: