Tuesday, April 1, 2008

still in love???

new song, in the works, Luther sample....he sings "still in love.." so i guess i'll call it that..

If this was a diffent world, I would've chose Kinue/
Instead of Whitley sitting with me/
Just nagging, Dawayne Dawayne/
with a funny accent like Dana Dane/
don't fuss, girl i just, wanna' change the game/
and this road's getting old so i'm changing lanes/
and its just a shame...talking bout my lust for fame/
but like Jay, i don't mess with Dames......career first/
picture perfect? girl adjust the frame/
you about as smooth as a rusted chain/
and its funny, how after the name exchange/
she wanted to quickly exchage her name/
so she told me that her last one is mine/
i'm thinking, dame this girl is out of her mind/
now she's asking if I'm..................still in love???
NOPE..

No comments: