Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Special edition of: The most beautifulest thing in the world...just like that...RACHEL

Ladies, gentlemen, listeners of my music.....I need your help.... I really need your help.... here's the deal....

I have a close friend of mine who is trying out for AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, AND I NEED YOUR HELP TO HELP ME, HELP HER, GET PICKED TO BE A CAST MEMBER ON THE SHOW.... NOW.... SHE'S VERY BEAUTIFUL, FUNNY, OUT GOING, and well worth the few minutes of helping her out.....

Her name is Rachel....she's 23... we went to school together and still hang out and all that....and she's gorgeous....and we need you to help us get her on the show..... here's what she looks like to help you with a visual...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Beautiful right???? now all I need you to do is go to the CWAmericas next top model site by clicking the banner below ...create a an account real quick and rate her ..5 Stars please...thanks

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Don't forget to tell your friends....we need your help guys...thanks and all that chocolatey goodness... Peace YaYa...out..

No comments: