Monday, April 28, 2008

Introducing...the Team aka Voltron


Everytime I'm "having a meeting" or "hangin out" or "at the studio" I'm probably with one of these people or all of them...
We've been working on my project, along with other things, or just enjoying each others company...I love these guys...they feed me...Lol... There is:

Esteban: MTV editor/ idependent film producer and director/ part time Craig David impersonator...lol all jokes aside, this guy is one of the main reasons why I'm doing music, he knows how to insult me and praise me in the same breath...mostly insult lol..but its all love... click here to check one of Esteban's vids... www.myspace.com/thafuturistic

Kat: Singer/songrwriter/ co-owner of idependent film production company/ "Super Mommy"... Kat is one of the coolest people on the planet, she's super duper extra caring...and most importantly, she's the only one who gives me comp in Wii Tennis... (just admit it) her + esteban= coolest married couple ever... www.myspace.com/loveandlivinglife

Dilemma: Producer... I met this young man through Esteban like 5 years ago... We started recording songs and performing and doing a lot, then after a while I saved up for an Mpc...and this guy showed me how to use it, and that started my own producing from then on...which helped take my own songwriting to the next level... He has placements already and God willing has many more to come.... you can see a music vid that he produced the music for by clicking here
www.myspace.com/dilemma123

YaYa: I'm the annoying guy that comes around and tries to be down... I make music and occasionally practice the ancient art of "Douchebag-ism"... be on the look out for shananagons and antics.... www.myspace.com/yayagreatmusic

No comments: