Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First Lesson on "Internet NO NO's" I hate this...


(these are all reenactments...aren't word for word...but not exaggerated)

1. msg: "yo yah...I've been trying to get a hold of you man...what the HELL....now i'm gettin upset! We suppose to be cool and you do me like this...
note: if we were so tight, why don't you have my cell number???

2. friend request by someone who hates me and talks isht about me: "How you been man, i'm feeling your music man...keep doing your thing."
not: CORNY...leave me alone....

3. wall comment: (something mushy and joe that tries to let everyone think we're close like) "hey yah I miss you blah blah blah, ever since that time you and i blah blah blah"
note: stop trying to put me on blast that i hung out with you, plus it was maaad long ago.... so wackadocious!!!! plus those get deleted, unless i like you....

4. last but not least... Pictures: Stop!!Stop STOP!! posting pictures of you smoking weed, holding guns, and especially ESPECIALLY!!!! holding money or spreading money all over your bed........
note: thats just a tacky thing that only a broke person would do.... :)

No comments: