Monday, April 21, 2008

Fair & UnFair vol.ONE

Now....I have a question.....and this includes me too....Everyone wants an attractive spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband etc... but no one really wants to match how they look...correct..... This goes mostly for dudes, but ladies too... if you want a cleancut looking girlfriend, shouldn't you be clean cut yourself? If you want a girl with a bangin body...shouldn't you have one to give her? and it can go on and on and on.... Don't you think thats fair? Do you ever see a dude saying "she better have a big ass, titties, and a small waiste, long hair...", but he looks like BIG BLACK from MTV. Now i don't say sh#@ like that, but for some reason I've walked my way into some pretty attractive women, God knows how, and I'm far from being up to par or comfortable with myself. I guess most people don't give a damn, as long as they have their trophy/eyecandy on their arm, then thats enough. Cool, your woman/man likes you for you, but wouldn't it be that much more fun, exciting, sexual if you looked just as good as they do? I haven't cared for the longest about stuff like this... but inspiration can come from actually finding someone that you really care about, and they look great... So, Its time to become the eye candy, instead of just looking at it.....OK PEOPLE!!
by the way
doesn't go with

No comments: