Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Uncle Shoobee!!!! I Finally got my hands on your music!!!!!

So...I've been hearing about my Late Uncle Shoobee's music since i was born...and ifinally get to hear it!....i'm too excited...My uncle Gary told me to go down into the trophy case in his office and i found them... So, what i'm gonna do is take these albums home and take them to the studio and get them converted into cd's..Of course i'm going to sample something off of these records and turn it into my own thing... I can't wait...that is so dope!! My uncle Reginald Jerome Fields better known as "the Real Shoobee Doo" played from the Detroit Music scene to over seas in Europe... He mostly played the bass but he also wrote, produced, and performed his own records. Sounds familiar huh...lol i guess its all in the family...I'm just amazed to have in my hands something like this that a family member of mine made.. I was only 3 yrs old when he passed...but i remember him playing the guitar for me and my brother and singing us songs, he use to call us Zoobaroos lol...ya'll remember that!? We love you uncle Shoobee...."THE REAL SHOOBEE DOO" and i can't wait to get home and listen to your music... (and i'm gonna get my hands on my Uncle Yahya's records too) this is a quick pick of my uncle Shoobee and Muhammad Ali....crazy right?..... Peace love and all that chocolatey goodness....

No comments: