Tuesday, March 25, 2008

3rd Entry of "The Most Beautifulest thing in the World...Just like that"....

Ok....so I haven't done one of these in a minute so i decided to go back to the old format of doing my blogs....and what better than to start back up with a pretty lady..... (clears throat) ladies and gentlemen...One of the banginest woman I've ever seen in my entire life Saki Aibu... I'm sure unless you follow what goes on in Japan than you probably don't know who she is...Aibu is a huge television star in Japan... Somehow I came across her work, and for the most part I've noticed that she's most known for her lighthearted commercials...selling everything from icecream to bikes... With those dimples, smile, and innocent/michievious face she has to be one of the most beautiful women on the planet... As soon as i seen her I had to find out who she was and everything...Not only is she known for her many commercials, but she has done about three movies, and worked on hit soap opreas/dramas on tv... She's only a year older than me...and let me say...I need to stop slacking on my Nihongo cause if i EVER see her in real life I want to be able to say SOMETHING..... All i have to say is..........She's SO BAD!!!!!....

No comments: