Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Discovery of Greatness on the Internet Part ONE: DERRICKCOMEDY(one word)

DERRICKCOMEDY! the funniest SH** I've seen since Chappelle...




This group is a New York City based comedy act known as Derrickcomedy(one word). I keep preaching to people how the internet is so much more entertaining than the tv...and when i stumbled across these guys, my theory just became that much better. Actors Donald Glover(writes for 30 Rock*my favorite character), Dominic Dierkes, DC Pierson, and Meggie McFadden together form the members of Derrickcomedy. Some of there videos are on Collegehumor.com, thats where i discovered them... Then i went to the derrickcomedy youtube channel and website...Every single sketch is creative and professional, and i can't stop talking about these guys...I've been spreading the word ALL CRAZY...They're performing at Rutgers Newark this weekend and I'M SO GOING!!!everybody's busy so i'm going alone (sorry Jazzy). If you're looking for something new and refreshing to laugh at check them out...as a matter of fact...click HERE for a sample..YOU BETTER LAUGH OR your not human... If you're watching there videos for longer than 30minutes...that proves that the internet is the GREATEST!!!!! http://www.derrickcomedy.com/

No comments: