Saturday, December 1, 2007

1st Entry of "The Most Beautifulest Thing in the World...Just like that"


To those that know me, it's not a surprise that my first entry would be Yaya Dacosta. For years I've been saying she's one of the most beautiful women on the planet. And I'm not just saying that because her name is Yaya too, because that would be super wack.


I like natural hair and all that chocolatey goodness...and the fact that she looks like this even without make up and all that, made me put her in my 1st entry of The most beautiful women in the world. Her body of work, including "Take the Lead" and the soon to be released "Honeydripper" movies shows that she's a great actress and gets respectable roles next to A-list actors and actresses. In closing I will be immature and say "SHE IS SOOOOO BANGIN!!!" LOL Pretty Much!!!!!!!!

No comments: