Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Yahya!!!!!!!!!!! 12/28th

This is a picture of my late Uncle Yahya, he passed away at the age of 21 and today would've been his birthday...Obviously I was named after him...and....I never thought that I looked like anyone until I seen this picture and was like WOW.....I actually have a picture with me sitting in this same pose but i couldn't find it... Uncle Yahya passed before I was born, but I hear stories from my mom and Uncle, and i hear that he was very into music, My mom told me that he was a singer that sang in a group in Detroit. The crazy story is that, he was asked to sign a record deal by Motown records as a solo artist, but he didn't want to leave the group hanging, so he declined on the deal unless they were incorporated, THATS CRAZY....well, I know music runs in the family... I guess we are the same in the fact that we love music, and that we're out spoken, outgoing people (so i heard.) well... Even though I never got to meet you, I'm sure I would've loved you....So Happy Birthday Uncle Yahya Love you....from Mom.........

No comments: