Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Being a kid in the 90's Part ONE: Sounds Of Blackness - Optimisitc

This is one of the greatest songs from my childhood. When I hear this, it just takes me to that time where i can hear, smell, and remember everything that was going on...This is the definition of feel good music... i almost teared up when i found this youtube video..and i had to post it...For those my age, doesn't this make you feel like you're at the skating ring on a saturday morning....I love it... by the way...Ann Nesby was killing it on that HOOK!!!! lol.....

1 comment:

Cal da chief said...

YO! you crazy as shit, lol i remember this joint back when i was a 5th grader on field trips riding the bus listening to my walkman..this song would be playin. Everybody onna bus would be singing it out loud..thats when the foam onna ear pieces were yellow or orange...lol Tacky as walkmans. Late 80's early 90's
I love it!!!